Amsterdam, Netherlands: July 16-August 6 2018
Kiev, Ukraine: July 16-August 3 2018
Chiang Mai, Thailand: January 2019
Amsterdam, Netherlands: June 25-July 6 2018
Bridgetown, Barbados: June 7-19 2018
Jerusalem, Israel: June 23-July 7 2018
Prievidza, Slovakia: August 9-20 2018
Tororo, Uganda: August 9-24 2018
111Global Regional Schools exist to train leaders (worship leaders, singers, musicians, prayer leaders, preachers, and teachers) for corporate, continuous, and joyful communities of worship and prayer. We strive to strengthen believers with conviction that fuels an uncompromising passion for the name of Jesus, that He be know in the ends of the earth, and that endless songs of His worth be sung everywhere. The Schools aim to train and send missionary minded musicians and messengers to spread the good news of the kingdom and establish night and day prayer in every place.
At Crescendo I met new Family with burning hearts for Jesus.Esli, The Netherlands
Crescendo took me to a new deep level of love for Jesus!Frigyes, Hungary
During Crescendo God gave me tools to be a youth leader and I experienced the Bible in a new and enjoyable way.Kjersti, Norway
Crescendo brought my focus to the beauty of Jesus Christ as the center of our worship.Christian, Philippines/Finland
During Crescendo God confirmed my calling to worship Him as a priest in His house.Richard, The Netherlands
Crescendo increased my desire to partner with God in the place of intercession.Carissa, United Kingdom
Crescendo was one of the highlights of my life.Andrea, Slovakia
Crescendo taught me that God values our intimacy with Him more than anything else.Student from Romania
An average day during a three week 111GLOBAL Regional School will look like the following:
- Mornings: personal devotions, prayer room, worship team labs, leadership coaching, small groups, and practical teaching on worship and prayer.
- Afternoons: core skill development (keys, voice, bass, guitar, drums, leadership, teaching).
- Evenings: core theology classes with powerful, intimate time of worship and ministry.
- Worship: We are called to praise and worship God alone.
- Prayer: We are called to engage in intercessory prayer for the people and causes on God’s heart, including standing against evil in every form.
- Knowledge of God: Through the praying and singing from God’s word we are continually knowing God better. (Eph. 1:17-19, Col. 1:9-12
- Knowledge of God’s Will: The students will learn to connect with the Lord through praying and singing the Scriptures and listening to the Holy Spirit in prayer.
- Diversity and Unity: All denominations and nationalities can pray and worship.
Main sessions will cover topics related to prayer movement, the reasons why and some practicalities:
- The Global Prayer Movement
- Understanding God’s Great Plan
- Humanity’s Created Purpose
- The Necessity of Intercessory Missionaries
- How To Meditate on the Word
- Communing Prayer
- Enjoyable Prayer and 16 Values of the IHOP-KC Model
- Understanding How God Feels About People (7 Principles)
- 5 Seasons in the Life of David
- Biblical Leadership Principles
- Fasting For the Bridegroom
- The Bridegroom Generation
- Living With A Free Spirit
Skill: Singing, instruments, and playing in teams
There will be daily classes on instruments and vocals, as well as daily worship team training with assigned couches. Content available includes:
- 3 levels of piano classes
- Music theory
- Using electronic musical hardware and software
- Creating a set list
- Corporate worship
- Song Arrangement/Selection
- Establishing a communication system; Working together as a Team
- Introduction to IHOPKC Worship With Prayer Model
- Singing the Bible
- Prophetic/Spontaneous Singing
- Briefing and debriefing a team
- How to Rehearse
Attitude: exalting Jesus in everything.